Thursday, July 17, 2008

ABC Tag

Tagged again by Anita.

Things familiar to me:

A. Art supplies, which overflow my art cabinet and have taken over most of our dinning room.
B. Bears, as in teddy bears, or more specifically my Mira Bears!
C. Chocolate. 'nuff said.
D. Dad, I love spending time with him, and have many great memories of doing things together.
E. England & Europe. Both places I have been and would love to share with Marty.
F. Felis catus, the domestic cat, I have always had them and loved them all dearly.
G. General Motors, both of my cars have been GM: 87 Cadillac Cimarron, and 04 Chevy Malibu
H. Home, I love to be home and comfortable.
I. Ice Cream, is yummy!
J. Jamba Juice, an old vice I have rediscovered. *drool*
K. Kleschuk, my maiden name.
L. Lorazepam. Anti-Anxiety FTW.
M. Marty, my honey.
N. Netflix, because we love movies!
O. "Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary," first line of The Raven, my Poe. Another one of my favorite poems.
P. Preston, Douglas & Child, Lincoln. My favorite authors of all time!
Q. Quantum Theory, an area of Astrophysics I enjoyed and wanted to study more!
R. Researching genealogy and family history has been my new hobby.
S. Seaside, Oregon. The place Marty and I like to go to get away.
T. Terrier, Boston. Plus some Pug and Chihuahua, is the breed of my sweet mutt dog.
U. Ukrainian Easter Eggs. The art of creating pysanky is fun and therapeutic.
V. Videos. I still call most movies we watch On Demand or on DVD, videos. Old habits, eh?
W. What You Will, (Twelfth Night, or What You Will) My favorite Shakespearian Play.
X. Xaal, the name of the protection warrior I play in World of Warcraft.
Y. Yarn, I love to crochet and cheat knit with my Knifty Knitter!
Z. Zoloft, my current anti-depressant of choice.

5 comments:

Cameo said...

Ahhhh..... Zoloft. We had lovely relationship. I'm glad he's moved on to you. I hope the two of you will be happy for many many years to come.

nana and granddad said...

We're glad to see you have a blog. I just told Anita on the phone, (as she just drive into Goldendale),but she hasn't had a chance to see it, (as she didn't take the laptop). But she's looking forward to seeing it soon, and reading more blogs.

Anita (via Dan) + Dan

Beya said...

So glad you started a blog, can't wait to read your thoughts.

Trina G. said...

keep it coming....love it. be free and honest....it is the best therapy in the world.

we love you and glad that you are feeling hopeful.

Trina G. said...

any word on your test results?