Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh noes, I have been Tagged

Looks like my mom-in-law Anita tagged me. Hmmm.. Maybe I should be checking blogs more often. Well here goes...


Ten years ago:
The summer after I graduated High School, and was getting ready to start college. I was already working part time at Marylhurst University in the Financial Aid office. I quickly got the rep as a filing nazi, and was the one who got sent down to archives whenever they needed old paperwork dug up.

5 things on today's to do list:
1) Finish the laundry I tossed in washer 10 min ago
2) Eat Lunch
3) Pick Marty up from work
4) Make dinner
5) Keep working on my genealogy research

Snacks I enjoy: Too many!
String cheese, baby carrots, tortilla chips with guacamole and salsa, Junior Mints, chocolate or yogurt covered raisins, peaches, oranges, crisp apples, popcorn, granola bars, trail mix, jerky... Now I'm hungry!

Things to do if I were a millionaire:
It would depend some on just how many millions I had, hehe. The first order of business would be paying off our currents debts. I would want to give some money to each of my parents, and of course to Dan & Anita, to Erik & Sonia, and to Nick. I would also buy a new car for Marty, and a nice sized house on a big piece of property, with a fenced yard. And hire a maid, a gardener, and a caretaker to keep it beautiful. I would also put a portion of money away into some sort of account or investment, to ensure we will be taken care of the rest of our lives, as would our children and grandchildren. I would donate the rest to various organizations that are dedicated to preventing abuse of children and animals,the health and wellbeing of the environment, and green/alternative energy R&D.

No comments: