Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Brilliant

Tagged by Trina!


A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Allison and Jeff
C. Cake or pie? Both!
D. Day of choice? Wednesday
E. Essential item? Mary Kay Time-wise collection
F. Favorite color? I like them all but if I have to choose, I pick green
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms ftw
H. Hometown? Aloha, OR
I. Indulgence? Chocolate
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? Pets
L. Life isn’t complete without? Friendship
M. Marriage date? September 14th 2003
N. Number of brothers & sisters? not a one
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges
P. Phobias? Large crowds in small places, and Spiders
Q. Quotes? "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
R. Reasons to smile? Friends and Family
S. Season of choice? Autumn
T. Tag seven peeps! But what if I don't know 7?
U. Unknown fact about me? I have always wanted a tattoo but I'm too afraid of the needle
V. Vegetable? Most of them, except tomatoes
W. Worst habits? bottling up my feelings
X. X-ray or ultrasound? Um, don't really care of either, but hate CAT scans most
Y. Your favorite food? Depends on my mood.
Z. Zodiac sign? Capricorn

2 comments:

Cameo said...

Ooooh!!!! Lets go together and get tattoos! I want to get another one and maybe I can convince you to get one! Go now, while you still have the pain meds!! LOL

Trina G. said...

ahhhh, timewise ROCKS!

hope you are feeling better.

keep us updated Mira!!