Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Since I am on here...

I know most of you have been waiting for an update on my part and I am just finally getting around to it. A few weeks ago I had a punch biopsy done on a lesion on my left breast. It came back benign, and last week a surgeon removed the whole thing just to be sure. Thank you all who sent me prayers and good thoughts. I am still sore but recovering quickly, and I'm sure the 1.5 in of stitches and tennis-ball sized bruise will be healed in no time.

4 comments:

Beya said...

I am glad you are feeling a little better. Take it easy, take care of yourself. We love you.

Cameo said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Also, even better news on it being benign!!!!

nana and granddad said...

I am glad you are feeling some better. Have you gotten the final report on what they removed? I can hardly wait for you guys to come. Hope you are 100% by then. Love, Anita

Trina G. said...

how did job hunting go????

I'm proud of you girlie. Way to go.

Maybe you can update your post and let us know how it went????? LOL